[Bioc-devel] Release of R package

Mike Smith grimbough at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:09:39 CEST 2018

Hi,

You package is currently only available in the developmental branch of
Bioconductor as it was accepted within the current six-monthly release
cycle.  The build report for the developmental version is available at
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/MAGeCKFlute/

The timetable for the next release cycle is detailed at
https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/ and from 1st
May MAGeCKFlute will be part of the release branch too.

Mike