[Bioc-devel] Problem getting updated checkResults

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Mon Apr 2 23:30:13 CEST 2018

Hi Lorena,

You'll have to supply more information for us to help you. The build report shows version 1.7.3:

  https://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/

What version are you expecting? Have you pushed all local changes to git.bioconductor.org? What does `git log` say? How about your remotes?

This is the last commit I see for isomiRs on git.bioconductor.org. The DESCRIPTION file says version 1.7.3.

commit ab2b609c01bdfc7e833b08c57cb74c9515d89a12 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)
Author: Lorena Pantano <lorena.pantano at gmail.com><mailto:lorena.pantano at gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Mar 30 08:29:28 2018 -0400

    Pass check

.travis.yml
DESCRIPTION
NEWS
R/targets.R
man/isoNetwork.Rd

Valerie

On 04/02/2018 01:48 PM, Lorena Pantano wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to get the last version of my package(isomiRs) to be build by the testing system, but it seems it doesn�t get updated(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/isomiRs/).

It is still seeing the version from last year even when I updated the package last week (however the last version -1.7.3 is ok when downloading from https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/isomiRs). My other package (DEGreport) is good though.

Can somebody help me to know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance