[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Failing package LEA

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Fri Sep 29 14:50:40 CEST 2017

Hi Hai Fang,

You have set a vacation responder which is being sent to a mailing list, and this is producing a lot of spam for everyone in the Bioc-Devel community.

Please set this right.

Best,

Nitesh

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hai Fang <hfang at well.ox.ac.uk<mailto:hfang at well.ox.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: Re: [Bioc-devel] Failing package LEA
Date: September 29, 2017 at 8:46:31 AM EDT
To: "Turaga, Nitesh" <Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org<mailto:Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org>>

I am on annual leave until Friday 29 September 2017. Unless urgent, bear with me being irresponsive.

On 29 Sep 2017, at 13:43, Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org<mailto:Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org>> wrote:

Hi,

You have submitted the same key twice, under the SVN ID e.frichot. (13/09, 27/09)

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAACAQCiVVkQ+sOy7g0+2sqALggVl4EAYTARZZSvJg6Gdz1NvLw9lUtp90qoEQ2VWvX

This key has been added to our system on 13/09, without any problem. If you use the corresponding private key to that public key, it should be working.

If you have trouble accessing our system because of your git configuration, please have a look at ourhttp://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/. Feel free to post to bioc-devel as well.

Best,

Nitesh