[Bioc-devel] [Untrusted Server]Re: [Untrusted Server]Re: [Untrusted Server]Re: strange error in Jenkins build forsingleCellWorkflow

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 26 16:06:11 CEST 2017

in particular it would be good to have some information on how to get
section numbers in HTML documents produced from rmarkdown to start with a
specified value.  for pdf, setcounter can be used.  so far i have been
unable to get an HTML document produced with first section numbered other
than 1.  {:start= and external css have been tried.