[Bioc-devel] R: Errors updating DaMiRseq package

Mattia Chiesa mattia.chiesa at hotmail.it
Sat Sep 23 14:44:15 CEST 2017

Dear Nitesh,
thank you! Now it seems to work perfectly. I will check the effect tomorrow after the nighty build.
Just another little question, related with my issue: I solve it using

git merge --allow-unrelated-histories upstream/master

And then resolving conflicts:

git add DESCRIPTION
git commit -m "Fixed conflicts in version change"

However, I didn’t delete any lines in DESCRIPTION. (between ===== and >>>>>>). Do you think it would be OK?
Thanks again,
Mattia