[Bioc-devel] maintain immunoClust

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Thu Sep 21 16:24:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

We have 2 keys on file for your package immunoClust, one is an ssh-dds key and the other is an ssh-rsa key, starting with:

ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAONrxcV+Ri07bvwAPLpPmzi8YvTiRQlgvT8P3P/wnFMwBUP4vmA9V2FTGSnYGJEURTznBrVvPgCy6

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC8IBv3SLzeIEd9kUIiYTy3HMOfqpw5oQngVvnrSepj/yp1vCs+QwemOics1Ljs0o5sN

If you use the private key configured to these public keys, you should be able to access your package.

Best,

Nitesh