[Bioc-devel] [Untrusted Server]Re: strange error in Jenkins build forsingleCellWorkflow

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Tue Sep 19 04:30:13 CEST 2017

Well, inertia won out in the end, and so I've just moved a whole stack of packages into "Suggests" for now. This is probably not a sustainable solution as the workflow can potentially get larger over time; I would prefer to have some formal support for splitting up the workflow into modules that can be independently installed.

-Aaron