[Bioc-devel] Question about inclusion in upcoming bioconductor

Weirather, Jason L. JasonL_Weirather at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Sep 15 16:45:18 CEST 2017

Dear Bioconductor Team,

I had a couple of quick questions

1) Is our package set to go into the next Bioconductor if it’s made it through the submission process and we have access to the Bioconductor git repository? Is the master branch for that properly staged for the upcoming release, or do we need to do anything else like make some release branch or tick version or anything like that?
2) If I want some newer changes to go into Bioconductor devel, do I just make a devel branch on the git repository?

For context, I have recently helped Dr. Dan Gusenleitner with submission of the “IrisSpatialFeatures” package.  Now the package has made it through the pipeline to be accepted, and I have access to the bioconductor git repository for our package.

We are excited it for it to make it out into the wider community and just wanted to make sure we have is staged properly.

Thank you for your advice,

Jason

dispose of the e-mail.