[Bioc-devel] Unable to create a remote branch

Samuel Wieczorek samuel.wieczorek at cea.fr
Fri Sep 15 10:23:55 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I try to create a remote branch but it fails. The branch is named tes3.
I used the following command :

 > git push origin tes3

and here is the error message I received :

Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: FATAL: W refs/heads/tes3 packages/Prostar s.wieczorek DENIED by
fallthru
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/tes3
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/Prostar.git
  ! [remote rejected] tes3 -> tes3 (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/Prostar.git'

I know that it is not possible to create branches in upstream but here,
I do not undertsand what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for your help

Best,

Sam

--
*Samuel Wieczorek

Etude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (EDyP)*
*Laboratoire Biologie à Grande Echelle (BGE)*
*U1038 INSERM / CEA / UGA*
*Biosciences and Biotechnology Institute of Grenoble (BIG)*
*CEA / Grenoble*
*17 avenue des Martyrs*
*F-38054 Grenoble Cedex 9*
*/Tél. : 04.38.78.44.14/*