[Bioc-devel] Hsapiens in bioconductor

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 14 16:01:19 CEST 2017

I think the point is that CMD check will issue a warning for the symbol
collision implied by the import statements.  I don't know that there is a
way to do this.  I think the namespace should be made to avoid conflicts
and if a given name can have distinct values you will have to use code to
sort them out at run time.