[Bioc-devel] Creating an org.Hs.uniprot.db package

Karim Mezhoud kmezhoud at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:35:21 CEST 2017

Hi,
I general LCMSMS generate mass/charge data of Amino Acid or peptides.
The goal in to identify which  protein belong the peptides.
The Software used with LCMSMS can match the peptides to Uniprot database ,
and ranks putative proteins by scores.
Could the tell us what is the interest of org.Hs.uniprot.db versus default
UniprotKB?
Thanks,
Karim