[Bioc-devel] Creating an org.Hs.uniprot.db package

Aditya Bhagwat adb2018 at qatar-med.cornell.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:05:09 CEST 2017

Hey guys,

I love the org.Hs.eg.db package (and similar others for other organisms).

I work a lot with LCMSMS proteomics data, and I have always missed a similar org.Hs.uniprot.db package, so I am thinking of creating that (and then sharing it on BioC, to benefit fellow proteomics R users).

Would you agree that this is of general interest? (Or does this in some form already exist and have I overlooked it?)

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,

Aditya

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received..