[Bioc-devel] COHCAP GitHub Update

Charles Warden cwarden45 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 06:53:01 CEST 2017

Hi Martin and Sean,

Thanks for your help - I think the issue may be that I don't have a private
key on the second computer (and the passcode still isn't recognized if I
remove the .pub extension).

I was trying to set up a deploy key on GitHub that would only apply to the
COHCAP repository, but I will test having a public account key for the
account (and do more testing before asking another question).

Thanks,
Charles