[Bioc-devel] Problems pushing changes from github to git.bioconductor

Blattmann Peter blattmann at imsb.biol.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 6 19:42:18 CEST 2017

Dear Nitesh,

Here some addition to the previous e-mail. I saw that in the config file there was written by mistake git.bioconductor.com instead of .org. I  changed this now, but still it doesn't work. But the ssh connection seems to work fine and it recognizes me as "blattman" (see below).

Thanks

Best

Peter

peterb at SYSBC-131 MINGW64 /c/ExchangeDrives/SWATH2stats (master)
$ cat ~/.ssh/config
host git.bioconductor.org
user git
identityfile ~/.ssh/id_github

peterb at SYSBC-131 MINGW64 /c/ExchangeDrives/SWATH2stats (master)
$ git push upstream master
FATAL: W any packages/SWATH2stats blattman DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

peterb at SYSBC-131 MINGW64 /c/ExchangeDrives/SWATH2stats (master)
$ ssh -T git at git.bioconductor.org
hello blattman, this is git at ip-172-30-0-33 running gitolite3 v3.6.6-6-g7c8f0ab on git 2.13.0

 R      admin/..*
 R      packages/..*
 R      admin/manifest
 R      packages/ABAData