[Bioc-devel] Accepted packages can't find each other and fail build

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Tue Oct 31 12:38:00 CET 2017

The latest version bump change you made to 0.99.27 was yesterday Oct 30 right before we said to stop committing so we could make the release branch.  That change did make it into both the RELEASE_3_6 and the master branch and should appear in  the next build report for both versions.

Note:  It can take 12-24 hours to see version bumps and changes on the build report. The daily builders runs once per day to build all the packages; while a version bump is absolutely required, it is not built instantaneously on a version bump.

Please be sure to pull from upstream before making further changes as we have bumped the versions in both the release and devel versions of packages for the release.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets