[Bioc-devel] Push to both Bioconductor and GitHub for coMET package

Martin, Tiphaine tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 21:21:52 CET 2017

Hi,

I tried to push my update to GitHub and Bioconductor.

I succeed to  create my fork in my GitHub Id following this page (Pull upstream changes). I then updated and pushed on GitHub my update, but I cannot for bioconductor when I follow recommandation on this page (Sync an existing GitHub repository with Bioconductor)

  I have this error message when I run

"git push upstream master"

FATAL: W any packages/coMET TiphaineCMartin DENIED by fallthru (or you mis-spelled the reponame)

Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.

Could you help me ?

regards.

tiphaine