[Bioc-devel] FW: Package build error

Ioannis Vardaxis ioannis.vardaxis at ntnu.no
Fri Oct 27 16:43:03 CEST 2017

Hey,

Thanks for the answer. Sorry for not including the link!

For the references part: I am using roxygen2 to create the Rd formats and
the \insertRef{link to bib reference file} should work for that. It looked
like:

#' @references \insertRef{macpetcite}{MACPET}

However I followed your suggestion and used the \references{} macro from
writing R documentation files, then the reference looks like: