[Bioc-devel] push access to bioconductor repository-reg.

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Thu Oct 26 17:09:34 CEST 2017

Hi Shweta,

I’m cc-ing bioc-devel on this as well. There are other members of the team in the future who could possibly help you with your questions.

You seem to have three public keys on our

find . -name "shwetagopaul92.pub" -exec cat {} \;

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDRU2oyo0iT2qVP3d8ciLYMbpPjkoVyS06AdJDvEcV7MUqHaTTRtz6TEIoVchQPskYn7D3c+UDxYty8pOXQ5M7gETRhbeewuEabSHV77jmzdgXj3AizE77bffAz3KA98Ibz1up+z065/qHMR8hZUpm3hw1kAVMyeiOvk2bRrowcJoewP7KtArgMTNBaecFLcV2xmOncHGBlC2FM7svwwRxa0zfhiMtV0RRlb9totAl+A/WrdVoHkHpPl96Jm9yvHN4FoZyD0acaXpQiKVEamhyANegZ/J+2pNan9JkMiqTF8Rdh/e6LHLBwxd3mpnMkJOOIYwexixWHUZtuAeNot53P

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCfQ+7dozCd9jrQ+nPnzfAAa9Nf4KjfDP1oXSFc8hHE+0UZZHxqSdubzZvrfJaNUT95Z2Uey17GRy4OYtd4ven2qTY3wWNI4Vgpjs/olqNqHQLyIF/uIe2LsiLwUzFh/rQQiOfHJkLvOcOU1CqiuAfqqHLPK4lP1X8vrnnMhA7oEAaJGBbIOEDlcCyJfFc8IY05UJsoxut61APZ4SowiVyhWfLYoQKh8R5OeQOj0h0ARTbkQvHIWE20ZUY0XPpz5Bm9kmjtavwhkTcrapKFJ527PTiPYjgWQwqVvkBus9JJv+zodkdumMNdDEuji498pDWsCNy7TH5BG10pr18AJel5

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDCSq5kTCW4ObxX83RAwgi7eQRpWxMsOQxRdVooWRa+5NygGLA7OkLBkqgF8b5zdfQ+vSBGHgSDRFnINqAd313wQ/V9f2VoCNXxo/FGhkpc6nrdtVUTCHL2rtihY/KZNS1V6/16b6GWmsUE2yux8PRxYtbnK5TMNFAGkt4s2eBJYH8FEGVLYk0De4K+mQDDlXvKPDgGvoUYHVlCKXijvvLN4RnUw4FtGles8fa8XBEtZz574kYqUWo5RhwNgCiRVysKhpp/FUs3RqYRZCwDhnLOdvbQYCBAz7efcMAjuXheVwXAYWdh8wpZcGyftimvZy380UgWnoZuER1Hl9rWUDip

Again, it’s all about using the correct private key. Look into http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/ , specifically #15 to set up your config file to access the correct private key.

Best,

Nitesh