[Bioc-devel] Accepted packages can't find each other and fail build

Sokratis Kariotis s.kariotis at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 10:02:53 CEST 2017

Hey all,

I created 2 packages that got accepted (pcxn and pcxnData) where pcxn
depends on the data coming from pcxnData. However, in the vignettes of
pcxnData I am using library(pcxn) to demonstrate what can you do with the
data. As a result both packages fail building in BioC 3.6 as they can't
find each other. In a previous pair of packages I am maintaining (pathprint
and pathprintGEOData) I could use the first library in the data package
vignette and building was fine. Is it necessary to remove library(pcxn)
from pcxnData to get them build? Thanks in advance!

Cheers
--
Sokratis Kariotis
Scientific Programmer