[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Git: Online interface

Henrik Bengtsson henrik.bengtsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:50:16 CEST 2017

Are there any plans for an online interface to https://git.bioconductor.org/?

I've recently looked into solutions for an open-source in-house
"GitHub/GitLab"-ish, and I've found https://gitea.io/ to be really
nice.  It is very easy to install. It has support for various common
user authentication methods, it supports organizations and user teams,
repositories may have issues and wikis, sets of code lines can be
referenced, commits and code diffs are annotated, and so on.  Wikis
and issue trackers can be disabled (also for individual repositories).
That's all I've learned thus far - I'm impressed.

Just a thought

Henrik