[Bioc-devel] Modeling (statistic, p-value) pairs in MultiAssayExperiment

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:57:22 CEST 2017

I think analysis of multiassay experiments often will consists of
integration following assay-specific models. Not necessarily, but it will
be a usecase. Organizing multiple model fits together could be useful, for
downstream comparison / integration.

Say you find DMRs and DE genes. Now you want to do something with them.
Right now we have multiple objects floating around. Would it be useful to
have a collector for this?

Best,
Kasper