[Bioc-devel] Why should Bioconductor developers re-use core classes?

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Thu Oct 19 17:15:56 CEST 2017

There may be a common pattern emerging where derivatives of
SummarizedExperiment add support for specific feature types. Currently, we
have ranges, and it was suggested in a package submission thread to support
gene sets (or pathways, etc). Those could also be represented by a graph,
or something more specific.