[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Cardinal duplicate commits

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Wed Oct 18 15:53:55 CEST 2017

Hi Kylie,

I have reset your package to its original state. The best way to proceed is with this documentation, http://master.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/

You specifically want to take a look at point#8 (http://master.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/abandon-changes/#force-bioconductor--to-github-).

It is the process of switching your master branch, on your Github. Feel free to ask questions on bioc-devel.

Best,

Nitesh