[Bioc-devel] Encoding issues with citations (Windows only)

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Tue Oct 17 16:26:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

Explicitly specifying the citation worked, just like in
https://github.com/leekgroup/derfinderHelper/commit/b63f8c4119686630a5b3cf71c36b16e3e719cf89.
Here are the citations I ended up using:

S4Vectors = RefManageR::BibEntry(bibtype = 'manual', key = 'S4Vectors',
    author = 'Hervé Pagès and Michael Lawrence and Patrick Aboyoun',
    title = "S4Vectors: S4 implementation of vector-like and list-like objects",
    year = 2017, doi = '10.18129/B9.bioc.S4Vectors')

GenomeInfoDb = RefManageR::BibEntry(bibtype = 'manual',
    key = 'GenomeInfoDb',
    author = 'Sonali Arora and Martin Morgan and Marc Carlson and H. Pagès',
    title = "GenomeInfoDb: Utilities for manipulating chromosome and
other 'seqname' identifiers",
    year = 2017, doi = '10.18129/B9.bioc.GenomeInfoDb')

AnnotationDbi = RefManageR::BibEntry(bibtype = 'manual',
    key = 'AnnotationDbi',
    author = 'Hervé Pagès and Marc Carlson and Seth Falcon and Nianhua Li',
    title = 'AnnotationDbi: Annotation Database Interface',
    year = 2017, doi = '10.18129/B9.bioc.AnnotationDbi')

SummarizedExperiment = RefManageR::BibEntry(bibtype = 'manual',
    key = 'SummarizedExperiment',
    author = 'Martin Morgan and Valerie Obenchain and Jim Hester and
Hervé Pagès',
    title = 'SummarizedExperiment: SummarizedExperiment container',
    year = 2017, doi = '10.18129/B9.bioc.SummarizedExperiment')

You can view the code nicely formatted at
https://github.com/cboettig/knitcitations/issues/103#issuecomment-337248710

Best,
Leo