[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Unexpected message when using 'git commit'

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Mon Oct 16 22:09:42 CEST 2017

Hi

Your email and username, need to be the same as your Github ID.

I’m not sure why you are trying to add  "rabbitus at lumimacs-iMac.local” as your email and username.

Could you please explain that?