[Bioc-devel] Workflow builder failing at postprocessing step

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:57:46 CEST 2017

Dear Leo,

I'm happy to inform you that the issues with updating workflows have been
resolved. Apart from the problems with the postprocessing step which was
looking for the now disabled mac tar balls, there was also a similar issue
with the bioconductor website building script which prevented the build
artifacts from propagating and updating on the website. All this is
hopefully fixed now, and you should be able to see your recent changes at
https://master.bioconductor.org/help/workflows/recountWorkflow/

Cheers,
Andrzej