[Bioc-devel] git push problem to bioconductor

Riccardo Romoli riccardo.romoli at unifi.it
Fri Oct 13 10:35:37 CEST 2017

Hi bioc-devel,

I am unable to push to git at git.bioconductor.org to may package called
"flagme".

###
$ git push upstream master
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
FATAL: W any packages/flagme rromoli DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.
###

I followed instructions in the developer section and I have submitted my
public key through the google form (more than 48h ago) and tried to link
my git account, which also has that key, but with no luck.

###
$ git remote -v
origin    git at github.com:rromoli/flagme.git (fetch)
origin    git at github.com:rromoli/flagme.git (push)
upstream    git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/flagme.git (fetch)
upstream    git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/flagme.git (push)

$ ssh -T git at git.bioconductor.org
R      packages/flagme
###

As final consideration I am able to push to my github account.

Hope you can help me to fix this issue.

All the best
Riccardo

--