[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Permission denied (publickey)

Eugenia Galeota eugenia.galeota at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:44:10 CEST 2017

Thank you Lori,
I have a couple of small questions, how do I know that my SVN id is
e.galeota? Because my user id on Github for Onassis is eugeniaeueu and I
submitted the package through Github Bioconductor contributions. When
Onassis has been accepted in Bioconductor I received a mail @eugeniaeueu
user and this was saying that another mail would have been sent to the
maintainer of the package (which is still me and the e-mail I'm writing
from). Anyway, regarding the key that I generated in github, is it still
possible to fill the form using the same key as befor and user id you just
provided? Thanks

Eugenia