[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Git access for PhenStat contribute

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Wed Oct 11 17:26:42 CEST 2017

Hi Jeremy,

Hamed does not have access to PhenStat on Bioconductor. Hamed is also not listed on the maintainer list of the package. Only you have access with the “jmason”.

We encourage having only one maintainer, and all collaborators should just send in pull requests to the Github repository where the package is being developed. I encourage you to take a look at this thread on the mailing list, where some other maintainer had a similar issue.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2017-October/011790.html

Best,

Nitesh