[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Re: Difficulty obtaining access to BioC git repository

Raborn, R. Taylor rtraborn at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 11 16:54:09 CEST 2017

Hi Nitesh:

Thank you for the message. In my previous email I should have mentioned that I have matched each VM public key with their respective private keys, which are in both of the respective .ssh folders.
It’s puzzling, but it’s something we’ll have to get to the bottom of on our end. I think we’ll start with fresh new key pairs on the VMs; if so, I’ll let you know.

Best regards,

Taylor