[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Doscheda package edit

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Wed Oct 11 15:17:04 CEST 2017

On 10/11/2017 09:06 AM, Piero Ricchiuto wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a developer of Doscheda package and I have noticed that the citation
> is incorrect.
>
> Specifically my name should be changed from
> Ricchiuto DP to Ricchiuto P
>

> Here is the page I am referring to:
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/Doscheda.html

This information is derived from your DESCRIPTION file with
utils::citation(), where the author is listed as 'Dr Piero Ricchiuto'.
'Dr' is being interpreted as a first name.

The maintainer of the package (your co-author, it looks like) has write
access to the repository and should make the change via git

   https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/

If you'd like to have write access and make the change yourself, send
email to packages at bioconductor.org

Martin