[Bioc-devel] Increase timeout for mzR on Windows?

Rainer Johannes Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu
Wed Oct 11 09:48:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

would it be possible to increase the allowed build and check times for mzR on Windows? Building mzR takes very long due to the compilation of the included proteowizard (and boost?) code so there is not much we can do to speed that up.

On linux and macOS all is fine, but we get TIMEOUT errors on a regular basis on Windows (I guess because it has to be compiled for i386 and x86_64). The problem is that a failing mzR causes all packages depending on it (like MSnbase and xcms) to fail too.

cheers, jo