[Bioc-devel] Fw: EXTERNAL: Re: MSnID failing on release and devel

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Tue Oct 10 22:37:11 CEST 2017

I believe you have the wrong form.  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CCwUhjtG82rnmcTWYqY43WcmBx5YyQm5UD4pcs1dhEs (this is the correct link).

http://master.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/ (point #3)

Best,