[Bioc-devel] Git related or ssh queries to bioc-devel

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Tue Oct 10 16:56:59 CEST 2017

Hi Maintainers,

I have been getting a lot of emails addressed to me directly regarding SSH or Git related issues. Please send these emails to bioc-devel, which gives the question a larger audience and potentially a faster reply from someone else.  Another perk, other people who have the same question as you will be able to look at the email thread.

If the question is sent to me directly, I will cc bioc-devel in my reply.

Best,

Nitesh