[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Can't push to git

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Tue Oct 10 15:59:50 CEST 2017

Hi

I see that you have submitted your key multiple times. But missed one key component to get access to your package, i.e your previous SVN-ID given to your by bioconductor.

You are supposed to submit your SVN ID in the google form, without with your keys will not get access.

Best,

Nitesh