[Bioc-devel] DaMiRseq in ERROR in the stable release

Mattia Chiesa mattia.chiesa at hotmail.it
Mon Nov 20 12:12:45 CET 2017

Dear Bioc team,
I’m the mantainer of the DaMiRseq package. About a week ago, the BUILD ended up in ERROR in the stable release (3.6).
The error occurs in each platform during the creation of the vignette.
Here the Build/Check report:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/DaMiRseq/
In addition, I noted that the devel release fails, as well; however, here the reason seems to be different:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/DaMiRseq/
Actually, I didn’t push any changes since the last new Bioc release.
Can errors in dependencies be the reason of this BUILD failure?
What could I do to solve these issues?
Thanks in advance,
Mattia