[Bioc-devel] NEWS file hasn't been updated in the devel branch of package cbaf

Arman Shahrisa shahrisa.arman at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:15:09 CET 2017

Hi Hervé,

I can still see the old NEWS file over there. Maybe you have mistakenly opened
the stable branch (which is up to date and has no problem). My problem
is with the devel branch. Even the NEWS file has the version of older package.
Maybe it is because of the error during package building. cbaf is not available for
windows and mac os because of a few of dependent packages that are not available
for R 3.5 yet.

http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/news/cbaf/NEWS

http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/src/contrib/cbaf_1.1.2.tar.gz

Best regards,