[Bioc-devel] Issues with access to Bioconductor repository: multiClust

Nathan Lawlor nathan.lawlor03 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 23:20:01 CET 2017

Hello,

I originally submitted the package "multiClust" to Bioconductor through svn
(my user SVN id was: "n.lawlor").

On Monday (11/14/2017) I completed the git/svn transition form: (
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlTbNjsQJDp0BA480vo4tNufs0ziNyNmexegNZgNieIovbAA/viewform)
providing my github user id: "nlawlor" and an ssh key which I added to my
github account.

I am able to access the bioconductor git repository for multiClust however
I am unable to push any changes to that repository.

Here are what my existing remotes look like:

git remote -v

origin git at github.com:nlawlor/multiClust.git (fetch)

origin git at github.com:nlawlor/multiClust.git (push)

upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/multiClust.git (fetch)

upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/multiClust.git (push)

I'm able to push any changes to my origin remote, but when I do: "git push
upstream master"

I receive the following error:

FATAL: W any packages/multiClust nlawlor DENIED by fallthru

(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

Is it possible that my id in the bioconductor system is still using the svn
user (n.lawlor) and has not been updated to the github id (nlawlor)?

Thank you,

Nathan