[Bioc-devel] object 'Ccoxph_wtest' not found

Abdulbaki abilgic at atauni.edu.tr
Fri Nov 10 15:08:04 CET 2017

When I run my own program in my desktop at my office `Error in coxph.wtest(t(x) %*% (wt * x), c((wt * eta + weights * deriv$dg) %*%  : object 'Ccoxph_wtest' not found pups up and not let the program run. However, I am getting results in my laptop computer with same R-version. I wonder what problem(s) might be in my desktop. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program twice and installed the previous R version but got the same problem.I hope you will not spare your help on this topic and thank you in advance. Have a nice weekend.
Abdulbaki

Sent from Mail for Windows 10