[Bioc-devel] Package additional maintainers

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Thu Nov 2 11:08:02 CET 2017

On 11/02/2017 03:39 AM, Fatemehsadat Seyednasrollah wrote:
> Thanks for the responses.
> So, the answer is yes for git and no for CRAN.
> But still I guess Stephanie's response is about additional maintainer for the package itself but not the git (?).

It's not clear what you're saying here. 'git' is a version control
system, you can do anything you want.

CRAN and Bioconductor policy is for a single individual listed in the
Maintainer: field.

Bioconductor allows multiple individuals to have write access to a
package repository at git.bioconductor.org, so long as the Maintainer:
of the package has asked that additional individuals have write access.

Martin