[Bioc-devel] Confusion with how to maintain release/devel files on local computer.

Arman Shahrisa shahrisa.arman at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:36:14 CET 2017

I’m confused with development process.

At first, I need to have a folder with accepted packaged. Then I need to pull
origion RELEASE_3_6?

Then in another folder, I need to pull origion master?

So that by opening each folder, I know what I’m editing.
Also during push, I need to be careful about where I’m pushing changes.
Origion is bioc’s git address of my package whereas master is the package directory in GitHub?

Am I getting it correct?
Is there anywhere that contains whole the process and codes in steps?

Best regards,
Arman