[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck requires example for a function with no argument.

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Wed May 31 17:42:31 CEST 2017

You could embed the example in \dontrun{}. Does BiocCheck detect cases
where the entire example is not run?

Btw, I'm pretty suspicious about this R function that takes no arguments
and downloads an Excel file. Seems like the file could be bundled with the
package, or internally lazily downloaded and cached with BiocFileCache.