[Bioc-devel] Using function from another package in R documentation when using roxygen

Arman Sh sh88.arman at gmail.com
Sat May 27 18:19:32 CEST 2017

I want to insert a working link to a function in an R man page. When someone click it, it should execute the function. I’m using roxygen for packaging. Running the following code opens the help file from the package that I want to use instead of executing the function. I have tried the function with ‘()’ but it doesn’t work at all. Am I doing anything wrong?

#' @param     heatmap.color      a character string matches standard color names. The default value is "RdBu". "redgreen" is also very popular in genomic
#' studies. For the rest, please type
#' \code{\link[RColorBrewer]{display.brewer.all}}.

Best regards,
Arman