[Bioc-devel] Error trying to update remotes

Greg Gloor gbgloor at gmail.com
Thu May 25 23:29:09 CEST 2017

I have a question about updating my package using the git-svn approach. I am on Mac El Capitan. I am using the git svn from git version 2.10.1 as installed on the system (not home-brew, since this won't work for some reason) and have updated the  update_remotes.sh script to point to the this git version. with this git svn works fine

This script ran fine earlier, but I had to remove and re-clone the repository. Now when I run the shell script I get the error:

fatal: remote bioc already exists

I searched the archive and did not see anything like this for the current git-svn approach

Suggestions?

Thank you

Greg Gloor