[Bioc-devel] package submission

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Tue May 16 13:57:32 CEST 2017

On 05/16/2017 06:41 AM, shailesh tripathi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hooked my github package for bioconductor submission two weeks ago,
>  but the issue was closed due to some problems with the package.
> I have updated the package and want it to consider again. The package lies
> here
> https://github.com/shaileshtripathi/sgnesR
> I am wondering how can I resubmit it again.

Your package was declined. Please treat this as you would a decline
manuscript -- find another avenue for distributing your package. If you
develop another package in the future, then carefully develop it to
Bioconductor standards and submit that following procedures outlined at
http://bioconductor.org/developers/package-submission/

Martin