[Bioc-devel] github mirror out of sync for ensembldb

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Wed May 3 19:51:41 CEST 2017

On 05/03/2017 01:10 PM, Leonardo Collado Torres wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't think that any of the Bioconductor-mirror repos have been
> updated to match the current bioc-devel branch. For example, look at
> https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/aCGH/blob/master/DESCRIPTION#L4
> which is one of the first packages by alphabetical order. My guess is
> that they are working on the svn to git transition plan described at
> https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2017-March/010691.html.

That's not correct, the repositories should be (in general) up to date.
I believe Johannes' package is current (sorry, by the time I got to it
it had healed itself and I didn't respond to the list).

aCGH actually had a RELEASE_3_5 branch; I'll investigate why aCGH and at
least some other packages have not been fully updated after the branch.

Martin