[Bioc-devel] Error in veracruz2: object 'R_svmtrain' not found

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Fri Mar 31 14:36:06 CEST 2017

Hi,

Looks like this was a glitch in rtracklayer and has been fixed:

r127902 | m.lawrence | 2017-03-31 04:37:23 -0700 (Fri, 31 Mar 2017) | 2
lines

do not try to import pmapFromTranscripts from GenomicAlignments

My guess is that R_svmtrain could not be created because of the
rtracklayer error. I'm not sure why we only saw this in veracruz2 ...
given the date of the fix we should see this clear up on Saturday's
build report.

Valerie