[Bioc-devel] Question about R functions

Wolfgang Huber wolfgang.huber at embl.de
Fri Mar 31 11:35:22 CEST 2017

Thanks Juan; the .point used to be a way to do this, but since the
introduction of namespaces to R, it is neither necessary nor sufficient
for private functions. See e.g. .Hub in the AnnotationHub package, or
the .Call function in base.

See
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#Package-namespaces
http://r-pkgs.had.co.nz/namespace.html

Wolfgang

30.3.17 22:46, Juan David Henao Sanchez scripsit: