[Bioc-devel] masking functions

Zimmermann, Michael T., Ph.D. Zimmermann.Michael at mayo.edu
Fri Mar 31 07:07:13 CEST 2017

Dear BioConductor Devs,

I am working on submitting a package and have run into a warning from masking functions. The buildreport says:

Warning: replacing previous import gplots::plotCI by plotrix::plotCI when loading RITAN

I don't call plotCI. I assume that the other plotting methods I use call them internally. So, I'm not sure how to address this warning. Any advice you can provide would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael T. Zimmermann
Ph. D. in Bioinformatics | Health Sciences Research | Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905 | mayoclinic.org<http://www.mayoclinic.org>