[Bioc-devel] Trouble checking out svn with username and password

Riebenbauer, Thomas Thomas.Riebenbauer at joanneum.at
Wed Mar 29 18:56:05 CEST 2017

Hello all,

I think that I'm running into a similar problam as Brad:

If I try the link https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/branches/RELEASE_3_4/madman/Rpacks/IPO/ for my package IPO, I'm prompted to insert my login-data. Readonly works as expected. But with my username t.riebenbauer (and the password provided, when my package was added) I get "500 Internal Server Error". Similar things happened on checking out the package with git-svn.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Thomas